TeamMama….What you need to know!
- TeamMama runs a range of fitness classes for mums in Surrey.
- Classes are currently held in Nonsuch Park, Cheam, and from 19th May 2015 we will be running an additional FitMama class in Surrey Sports Park, Guildford!
- TeamMama trainers are Advanced Level 3 Personal Trainers, certified in pre and post-natal exercise instruction.
- We are REPS registered and fully insured.
- FitMama and CoreMama classes are run with two trainers. This is a huge benefit to you as it means we have the time and resources to help you with your technique, ensuring you get the most from your work out, and it also means there’s a spare pair of hands to help with your little ones too!
- Your first TeamMama class is FREE! Email or call us to arrange your free trial.
- We are Mamas ourselves! We know too well how difficult it can be to juggle parenthood and try to regain fitness after having had a baby.
- Mamas are welcomed whatever stage of your fitness journey, from new mums, to those months, or even years into your journey as a parent.
- We also welcome Mamas-to-be. Just because you are pregnant, it doesn’t mean you have to stop exercising. We adapt our classes for our expectant Mamas so that you can exercise safely and enjoy it too!
- Babies in buggies are always welcome, although you don’t have to bring your children, you can come on your own and make the most of your ‘me’ time.
- TeamMama is more than just exercise, we are a community. Our classes are a fantastic way to meet new friends, bring people together and share experiences.
- You can start TeamMama classes as soon as you’ve had the all-clear from your GP at your 6-8 week postnatal appointment.
- Please bring water and a mat/towel to your TeamMama class.
Download your booking form for Autumn term 2016 here and return to Anna and Cat to reserve your place!
Please check this website for updates and other exciting TeamMama news (shhh! new classes coming soon!)
TeamMama classes attract mums from all over the local Surrey area, including Cheam, Sutton, Carshalton, Ashtead, Epsom, Ewell, Kingswood, and Banstead, so wherever you’re from, you’re likely to meet other Mamas from close to where you live!